Friday, March 1, 2013

listening to you

this lovely artist is:
lori portka



Lori is a full-time artist with a mission is to spread happiness.   Her designs appear on greeting cards, prints, calendars, prayer flags and magazines internationally.  Lori is also the creator of A Month of Thank Yous, a beautifully uplifting gratitude kit.  All of her artwork is made with an open heart and the intention to spread love and healing. 


+
this lovely artist is:
ashley inzer




Hi, I'm Ashley Inzer and I run an intuitive graphic design & high end branding business. I work with entrepreneurs who dare to create the reality they dream of living.  This means I work with some serious rockstar women who run conscious-based businesses. Most of these women are coaches, healers, authors, artists & rebels. I really love the rebels :) They reveal to me time and again that we really can have it all. 

Since I am naturally an empath I feel things about people, you know? I also have 12 years of professional design experience. This makes for some seriously remarkable graphic design & brand strategy. 
  • I am fascinated by human behavior and the mind/body/spirit connection. 
  • I believe in the power of good feelings and delight.
  • I take a stand for co-creation and compassion.

I live in Los Angeles, California with my animals & gorgeous husband. Please come and say hello through the links below!


*
if you would like your art/photography referencing listening here, please email me with 1-2 attachments, your links + short bio to rachelawes@gmail.com

4 comments:

kelly barton said...

two amazing souls!
i adore miss lori!
and can't wait to find out
more about ashley!

xoxoxoxo.
ps. you are the bomb!

Lori said...

My sweet friend! I am SO happy to be here with you and beautiful Ashley! I wish I was on the couch in the cabin hearing your stories, watching the clouds. *dreaming*

Bella Sinclair said...

Fabulousity x 2! xoxo

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, I do love this. That second piece of art just thrills me. It so perfectly sums up what I teach my students so often. In Lawsonland (my classroom) no one is allowed to speak unkindly -even to themselves. This would be perfect in poster size to hang in my room. Thank you for all the wonderful listening you've been sharing here.