Monday, April 8, 2013

ever forward

this piece woke me up this morning
+ nudged "draw"
etsy added with love etsy shop


sweetwild said...

love this.
love that you paid attention to your nudge.
love you.


Yael said...

How sweet this is! Love the flowery eyes! :-)

Isabel said...

Love the words:O) Love it all have an awesome week:O)

Karyna @ PaperSquid said...

Love what this says and your art :)

Bella Sinclair said...

Bambi and the beauty! Yes, ever forward! You are made of fairy dust and magic, I'm sure of it.

Julie-Ann Bowden said...

At first I thought it was a fox holding a mirror, thinking how beautiful am I.. cute! Then realizing it was a little girl, even cuter!

Jennifer Richardson said...

there is something so significant
about riding the deer
....speaks of paths of peace
to my heart.
i love all that is blooming in
this and in you:)
i'm so glad you woke and drew,

denthe said...

Love the brightness and happiness in this!

Tammie Lee said...

such a charming piece-

christy said...

love the message AND the image...could that be be riding FORTH!???

thank you, once again your art speaks to my very soul, right when I need it!

aimee said...

I needed this piece today! Thanks dear Rachel! xo

Relyn Lawson said...

I wish I woke up with such nudges!

Today I woke up singing Bon Jovi songs. Probably because I saw him in concert last night. But maybe because he feels like college to me and this spring day feels exactly that young.

Jane said...

LOVE this