Friday, May 14, 2010

dear beauty

i just wanted to share some of the dear beauty i've been hearing in the creative world! i've done a little gift shopping recently & wanted to share with you a sampler of what's been in my heart-cart (& now in heart-hand!).


i found this sweet softie (paris) at www.etsy.com/shop/rabbitrabbitsofties!

this fun book can be found at http://www.amazon.com/ to inspire some fun illustration attire!

the print above is from ms. gorgeous aimee from artsyville & you can find her at
i've also bought sweet stickers from www.etsy.com/shop/juliettecrane
& a juicy journal from www.etsy.com/shop/paintedfishstudio.
as these are gifts, i'm not showing any more pictures (although i've already probably shown more than i ought to!). :)
what are some of your favorite shops for gifts (to others or self)?
much love to all that is brimming out of all your beautiful hearts & hands. xo








13 comments:

Kimminita said...

Oh no...great shopping tips...*looking the other way rto avoid big spending*

Izzy said...

Isn't Aimee's stuff just adorable? Love it!

painted fish studio said...

wonderful finds... i love aimee, too. i love shopping on etsy, there's so much there! have a great weekend!

Kelly Berkey said...

I love buying beads on etsy! So addicting!
Hugs,
Kely

sara said...

oooh! I love this stuff! Gorgeous.

bobbeez-8r1id said...

thank you so much for the comment on my blog.
I am trying to get Google translate added on my blog as indeed it would be great to share with non-dutch speakers too. I have chosen not to make a double blog (yet) as it might be confusing for my current readers. Happy for you to become a follower & I promise I will at least post plenty of pictures & possible as well summaries in English.
By the way the most part of my webshop is bi-langual. They are: http://www.8r1id.nl & http://www.bobbeez.com

lori vliegen said...

it looks like you've treated yourself to some great finds!!! and you've already found one of my favorite haunts.....i LOVE to go into aimee's shop.....smiles guarateed!!! thanks for sharing your new goodies with us! xox, :))

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Don't you just love to shop and get something really cool??? I love it too. I just got a bunch of children's books that are either out of print or rare. It's fun getting packages and seeing these wonderful books. I adore the little stuffie!! How delightfully cute! Thanks so much for stopping by!
V

Bella Sinclair said...

AWWWW, these are so adorable and wonderful! You have a very beautiful and full heart.

Have a great weekend!

Lori said...

All such great stuff! It is so fun buying things from other artists on etsy. Have a lovely weekend :)

Whosyergurl said...

that little softie is adorable! Fun shopping times!
Hope you are having a delicious Saturday!
xo, Cheryl

Liv @ Choosing Beauty said...

I just got a package of prints and magnets from Aimee - I knew it was coming, but it still made my day! Love all these gems you've found. Gotta get something from Juliette. Love her. And stay tuned, my dear...a big announcement coming this week about my own venture into the gift world. Wheeeeeee!

aimee said...

that hand doodled book looks cool - must check out! p.s. thank you!! :)