Monday, June 24, 2013

places to meet

i would love to meet you 
in person!
here are some possible places
xox
white bear lake, mn
...
+/or online
for a skype interview
on living a fulfilling life
...
+/or you can still watch this,
aired live june 24, 8pm eastern standard time
on the breaking free internet talk show
+ available to watch afterward as well


i found this sweet art in the sundance store 
in my trip last week to colorado
(thank you to this unknown artist!)

~ with love to you all ~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i loved your interview soooo much. thank you for that!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I wish I could be there because I want to hug you. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about all that is happening for you Rachel! It's feels good to see your glowing face full of happiness. This was a long time coming, but look how awesome it's playing out! Hugs and you already know, LOTS and LOTS of LOVE!

Relyn Lawson said...

I wish I could meet you in person. That would be fantastic! Hey, I wanted to tell you that I got the Linky going on my Things I Learned In June post. I am hoping you'll want to play along.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and sending you blessings!