Monday, October 7, 2013

free cupcakes + art sale + library reading + author night at barnes + noble! + more news!

i'd love it if you could come +
please email me at rachelawes@gmail.com for the address!
...
also! tonight i will be reading some of "all i did was listen"
at the merriam park library in st. paul, mn
+ here is the link: library info for TONIGHT!
...
also! i will be one of the authors present at the minnetonka, mn barnes + noble
author night thurs, oct 10 at 7pm
...
looking forward to your company!
all with love, rachel
..
+ more news! "all i did was listen" will be moving!
 i can't wait to share all the details with you next monday!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on all the goodness you have going on, Rachel! If I lived closer, I would be there--free cupcakes or not! : )

Lisa
www.stepsandstaircases.tumblr.com

Jennifer Richardson said...

What a bright and beautiful idea,
friend.....so YOU!
I'll be nibbling a cupcake
and cheering you on
in spirit
...go Rachel go:):):)
-Jennifer

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

how DELIGHTFUL is this for an ad? you are so full of joy and tend to share it with the world. much LOVE to you on this very Monday...I am filled up with HOPE at this very moment! ox

Relyn Lawson said...

I am so excited for you. I wish I could come.

Mobile App Development Company in Delhi said...

Thank for very nice this sharing.

App Developers in Chennai said...

Thank you very nice sharing.