Friday, October 4, 2013

listening to you

this lovely artist is
PIAROM


my name is conny or known as PIAROM...i have loved to paint since i was a child…but three years ago i found my way back to my muse and dove right into the world full of colors and shapes… i am a self taught artist…so i will invite you to be part of my journey right across the rich colored world...through my paintings i wanny share my world and imagination... because life is a game and i love to play...


+
this lovely artist is
corrine gilman



corrine gilman is a creativity cheerleader, a big rock obstacle mover, a doer and a maker of all things mixed media. as an expressive arts facilitator she makes space for you to step into your own creativity by following your heart and not the rules, helping you kick that critic to the curb and open the door to possibility. she follows her muse recognizing that there are no mistakes only happy accidents in the blossoming of the creative spirit and wants to share this enthusiastically with you. corrine gives herself permission to be sparkly and sprinkles glitter wherever she goes. she will be teaching at lucky star art camp this october in the beautiful texas hill country.


if you would like your art/photography referencing listening here, please email me with 1-2 attachments, your links + short bio to rachelawes@gmail.com  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rachel. I love Conny's artwork and it is so nice to be in her company....Thanks so much for you support of other's on their creative journey. xox

PiaRom said...

Hah thank you dear Rachel for showing my art here at your wonderful blog ♥♥♥ And yes indeed Corrine is a very friend of mine and I adore her marvelous art!! Big hugs and kisses ♥ Conny
Piaroms Art Journaling

Sandy said...

Wonderful, wonderful! It looks like I should listen more and talk less!
Sandy

chris said...

Great article, great artwork!

Mobile App Development Company in Chennai said...

Thank you very nice sharing.