Friday, October 19, 2012

listening to you




this lovely artist: juliette crane

Juliette is a full-time artist, teacher, storyteller and adventurer. When I'm not teaching workshops, traveling, and painting in gardens around the world, I live with my bluegrass singing husband in Madison, Wisconsin.


AND




this lovely artist : catherine denton

Catherine Denton collects blogs, words and paint. She loves hearing
stories from anyone in near proximity and is especially gifted in the
art of getting lost.


**
(if you would like your art/photography referencing listening here, please email me with 1-2 attachments, your links + short bio to rachelawes@gmail.com)

7 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

thank you for sharing these lovely artists, it is a joy to see their art.

Siggadisart said...

Thank you for sharing, so nice to see another great artist :-)

Juliette Crane said...

thank you so much for having me here! and for sharing so much beauty and inspiration on your blog!!! xoxo

Catherine Denton said...

Thank you for letting me be a part of this, Rachel! I'm so honored. I love your encouragement to listen and everything it entails (plus, you paired me with the wonderful Juliette Crane--doubly awesome!)!

Bella Sinclair said...

What fabulosity! I love learning about new artists and celebrating their wonderful styles!

Jennifer Richardson said...

loving Juliette's sweet owl
and Catherine's expressive eyes:)
thanks for sharing these
sweet souls, dear rachel.
-Jennifer

Lisa Graham said...

I'm a fan of both Juliette and Catherine...found you via Catherine and what a wonderful place this is.

Greetings from Wichita, Kansas!